Thursday, December 8, 2011

CITY OF CRAFT


IS IN TWO DAYS!!

here are the deets:

City of Craft
December 10 & 11
Saturday 11-6pm
Sunday 11-5pm
The Theatre Centre 1087 Queen St. West
Thrush Holmes Empire 1093 Queen St. West
http://cityofcraft.blogspot.com/

guys i was so ambitious and dreamed up a whole new line featuring the theme "sleeping britianna in snowland" (wha?) but as for the results, I probably only accomplished 3% of what I set out to do. As for the rest, I'll let you know how that goes... but you should visit me the day of (table 23, theatre centre) to see if I was actually any more successful.

So I moved recently (again) and I had no internet for a while... Even today I was wrestling with it wondering why the rogers page was loading over and over again while my rage for them surges like my blood sugar level after one too many trips to timmies. But yeah, here in canada-land you don't have many options. the lack of online distractions did make me somewhat more productive.

as the season is getting merrier, there are amazing craft shows going on every weekend! (two or three of them at a time!). Every time I trip over what I presume is garbage on the street it's a crumpled flier advertising another event. I'd like to blog about them but I'm very much behind on life. I also am having doubts about my abilities as a blogger in general.

here is me visiting H's studio and making him do my work for me


yeah

you go wash that screen.

1 comment:

  1. good luck girl!!!
    i want to see the new tote. can i reserve one?

    ReplyDelete